Summary:First, the structure of the screw compressor
Before introducing the advantages and disadvantages of screw air compressor, the structure of screw compr...
First, the structure of the screw compressor
Before introducing the advantages and disadvantages of screw air compressor
, the structure of screw compressor is first introduced. It is a high-speed rotary positive displacement compressor. The main work of the screw compressor is to compress the gas by changing the cylinder volume through the meshing of a pair of helical tooth rotors. The structure of the screw compressor is relatively simple, except for two high-speed rotating screw rotors, there are no other moving parts, so the screw compressor effectively makes up for the deficiencies of centrifugal compressors and piston compressors in some aspects.
Second, the working principle of the piston air compressor
The piston air compressor
mainly changes the volume of the cylinder through a pair of rotors, and it changes periodically. It is through this periodic change to complete the working cycle process of the refrigerant gas suction-compression-discharge.
3. Introduction of the advantages of screw compressors
1. Air compressors
have fewer parts and are relatively simple, so there are fewer parts that are easily damaged, and the stability is relatively much higher;
2. The operation of the screw compressor is very simple, and the later maintenance is very convenient and simple;
3. The screw compressor has higher stability and more stable operation. It has no unbalanced inertial force and is more adaptable to working conditions;
4. The screw compressor has the characteristics of forced gas delivery, and the influence of the exhaust volume on the exhaust pressure is very small and can be almost ignored.
5. There is a gap on the surface of the rotor of the screw compressor, so it is relatively less sensitive to the wet stroke, and the resistance to liquid shock is much stronger;
6. The exhaust temperature of the screw compressor is relatively low, so it can operate more stably under the condition of higher pressure ratio;
7. The operating cost of the screw compressor is relatively low.
Fourth, the shortcomings of screw compressors
1. The rotor tooth surface is a space curved surface, which requires special tools to be processed on relatively expensive equipment, and it also has high requirements on the machining accuracy of the body parts, so high-precision equipment must be used;
2. Because the change of the inter-tooth volume of the screw compressor is periodic, the noise of the screw compressor will be relatively higher;
3. The screw compressor has a relatively higher working environment and a smaller range of adaptation, and it cannot be used in high-pressure places;
4. The oil injection volume of the screw compressor is large, and the oil treatment system is very complicated, so the auxiliary equipment of the unit is more;
5. The screw compressor has no advantage in the small volume range.